Wednesday, January 13, 2010

glamour-puss




When we found out we were having a boy, I did momentarily lament that there would be no ruffles or bows. I am from a girly family. Girls are what I know. And in my family, we go in big for the ruffles and bows.

So I thought that Jack would have a few plain onesies and some jeans. You know, like his father--the man who still wears t-shirts that he's had since he was fourteen because they haven't fallen off his back yet. Richie is a minimalist to say the least.

Meanwhile, Jack has been blessed with so many lovely gifts from friends and family that I have NO DOUBT that he has more 0-3 month clothes in his closet than all the clothes that Richard has ever bought.

Before he gets too big and too wiggly, I wanted to take a few pictures of Jack with some of the gifts he received from his European family. And, as it turns out, it can be pretty fun to dress a boy, even if there are no bows in sight.






No comments:

Post a Comment