Sunday, May 16, 2010

who's your baby?

I am constantly amazed that this big guy (the one is the dark blue) is my little baby cousin, Garrett. You know, the guy who is a sophomore in high school, a competent driver, a star on the football field, and a lady killer to boot. Don't get me wrong. All of these were predictable outcomes when we were staring into his little baby face not so long ago. It's just that I didn't think much about how he really would grow up (and up and up and up) and be holding my baby (like a football) someday.









I think that Jack is a lucky boy to have such a good role model in Garrett. Who else is going to teach Jack the rules of American football? Or how to throw a girl in the air (and catch her) while he's dancing. I'm not kidding...G's got some major tricks up his sleeve. Not only is Garrett funny and outgoing, athletic and smart, but he sure is
good to his mother too.

No comments:

Post a Comment